Last updated: 05 / January / 2020
RENASKIĜI is a practice of Living LIFE, shared by Robiyn-Dolphin, and disseminated through the website address: http://www.renaskigi.org. The site http://living-life-alive.org seeks to make training and preparation materials available to all interested parties. The website, associated products, as well as the image and brand, are managed by Life ALIVE, Unipessoal, Lda, headquartered in Portugal. Please read the following information to understand Life ALIVE’s practices with regard to Your Personal Data and how it will be processed.
What is personal data?
Why do we need your personal data?
We process Your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data to provide you with access to the site. If you registered with us, you will have been asked to agree to provide this information to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent allows us to have the legal basis necessary to process Your data, in compliance with applicable law. You retain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to the use of Your personal data in accordance with this policy, please do not use our website.
Collecting Your Personal Data
The categories of personal data processed for the purposes referred to in this Policy are as follows:
- Postal code
- mobile number
- date of birth
- demographic information (such as Gender)
- IP address
- type of browser used
- information about your computer’s hardware and software
- access time / time of use of the Site
- viewed content
We collect information about You in the following ways:
Information you provide us.
This includes the personal data you provide:
- when you register to use our website;
- associated with our offer programs that we publish on the website;
- when you report a problem on our website, or when we provide you with so-called “user support”;
- when you make a purchase on our website,
- when You correspond with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
- which can be contained in any video, comment or other submission you make or post on the site.
Information collected automatically.
We automatically record information about You and Your computer or mobile device when you access our website. For example, when visiting our website, we record the name and version of Your computer or mobile device, the manufacturer and model, the type of browser, the language of the browser, the screen resolution, the pages viewed and how long access, information about Your use and actions on our website.
Decision Making and Automated Profiling.
We do not use Your personal data for automated decision-making purposes. However, we can do this to comply with the obligations imposed by law and, if so, we will inform You of any processing, as well as the possibility of opposing it.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored by a website on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive. We may use session cookies (which expire as soon as Your browser closes) and persistent cookies (which remain on Your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide a more personal and interactive experience on our website.
In general, they serve to maintain User preferences, store information for items in shopping carts. As a general rule, cookies improve the browsing experience. However, you can choose to disable cookies on this site or elsewhere. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies on your browser.
Cookies we use
Our website uses the following types of cookies for the purposes described below:
Essential cookies – These cookies are essential to provide you with services available on our website and to allow you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to login to protect areas of our website and help the content of the pages you request, to load quickly. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide such services.
Functionality cookies – These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make when using our website, such as remembering Your language preferences, Your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of the website that you can personalize. The purpose of these cookies is to provide a more personal experience and to avoid having to enter Your preferences whenever you visit our website.
Analysis and performance cookies – These cookies are used to collect information about the traffic to our website and how Users use it. The information collected does not identify any individual Visitor. Includes the number of Visitors to our website; the websites that referred them; the pages visited on our website; the time of day they visited our site; if you have visited our site before and other related information. We use this information to help you operate our website more efficiently, collect broad demographic information and monitor the level of activity on our website.
When Visitors leave comments on the website, the data contained in the comment form, as well as the IP address and the user agent of the browser, are saved to help with the detection of spam.
If you leave a comment on our website, you can choose to save Your name, email address and website in cookies. This will be for Your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in Your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year, if you do not delete them.
We collect information about Visitors who comment on sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how Users configure Akismet on the site, but it usually includes the commenter’s IP address, the browser used, the page’s address and the website’s URL (in addition to other information directly provided by the Commentator, such as your name, username, email address and the comment itself).
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether Your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be deleted when you close Your browser.
When you log in, some cookies will be set up to save Your session information and Your screen display choices. Login cookies last for one year. If you select “remember me”, Your session will last for two weeks. Upon logging out, login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in Your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, it only indicates the content ID of the article you just edited. Expires after a day.
For Users associated with the translation features of our website, the Translation Manager will send the e-mail address, the name of each manager and associated translator, as well as the content itself, to the Advanced Translation Editor and services translation services being used.
Cookies can be removed or rejected through your Internet browser settings. To do this, follow the instructions provided by Your browser (usually located within the “settings”, “help”, “tools” or “edit”). Many browsers are set up to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may find it easier to use our site. For example, we may not be able to recognize Your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in each time you visit our website or change pages.
Use of your personal data
- We may use Your personal data as follows:to operate, maintain and improve our website, products and services;
- to allow You to easily navigate through the website, without having to provide information twice or more;
- to manage Your account, including to communicate with You about Your account, if you have one on our website;
- to operate and manage our offer programs that you are interested in participating in;
- to allow us to create content and services that are more suitable for You and in accordance with Your profile;
- to inform You of content, events, offers, information updates and new services on our website;
- to respond to Your comments and questions and to provide personalized service;
to send information, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative and support messages;
- with Your consent, send You informational emails about news, upcoming events, activities, offers, products, or services offered by us. You can choose not to receive this information at any time: instructions for canceling your subscription follow in the newsletter itself. Even if you choose not to receive our newsletters, we can still send emails that are not informative. Non-informational emails include messages about the account you have with us (if you have one) and transactions you have had with us;
- to process payments you make through our website;
- as we deem necessary and / or appropriate to comply with applicable laws; (b) comply with legal requests and legal processes, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, and / or You or Others;
- statistical analysis anonymously, with the aim of improving the quality of services provided. In this analysis, the identification of Users will not be allowed, and
- as described in the section “Sharing Your Personal Data” below.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share Your personal data as follows:
- Designated Third Parties. We may share Your personal data with Third Parties only when you have given your consent.
- Our third party service providers. We may share Your personal data with external service providers that provide services, such as: data analysis, payment processing, provision of information technology and related infrastructure, Customer service, email delivery, audit and other similar services.
- Embedded content from other sites. Our site may contain links to other sites and / or include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.) .. This policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. The embedded content of other sites behaves as if the User visited those sites. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we accept no responsibility or liability for Your sites, resources or policies. Please read your privacy policies before sending them any data.
User generated content
You may be sharing personal data when posting self-generated content through forums, comments and blogs on our site. Please note that any information you post or post on our website may become public information, and will be available to Other Users of our website and to the Public in general. We ask that you be very careful when deciding to disclose Your personal data, or any other information, on our website. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential, once published on our website.
If you provide us with feedback, we may use and disclose such feedback on our website, as long as we do not associate such feedback with Your personal data. If you have given Your consent to do so, we may post Your first and last names along with Your comments on our website. We record any information contained in such feedback and will treat personal data therein in accordance with this Policy.
All messages sent through the contact forms are treated as confidential. If we consider Your publication relevant for the benefit and enrichment of All, we will always ask for Your authorization for that purpose.
International Data Transfer
The personal data collected may be stored, processed and transferred by Life Alive to a third country outside the European Union (“EU”), and not included in the list of countries that the EU has already considered to comply with adequate levels of protection of personal data . By accepting this policy, You consent to this transfer, storage or processing. We will take all necessary measures to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with the applicable legal rules on the protection of personal data, namely those arising from the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (“GDPR”)
We take the necessary measures to ensure the security of Your personal information and to respect Your decisions for the expected / intended use.
We knowingly protect Your information from abuse, unapproved access, or disclosure or modification.
Your personal information is never shared outside the organization without your consent. Within our Organization, data is stored on password-controlled servers, with restricted access.
Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be completely secure, and the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that Your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you may have with us has been compromised), please let us know immediately about such a situation by contacting us.
You also have an essential role in protecting Your information. No one can see or change Your personal information without knowing your Username and password, so do not pass it on to other People.
We will only keep Your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to use the site, until you close Your account / cancel your subscription, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example, legal or tax obligations).
- You can contact us at any time to cancel: (i) communications from us by any means; (ii) automated decision making and / or profiling; (iii) our collection of personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of Your personal data outside the European Economic Area. Please note that the use of some features of our website may be ineffective after the “exclusion”, in order to enjoy most of the information contained therein.
- Access. You can access the information we keep about You at any time, through Your profile / account or by contacting us directly.
- Change. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in Your personal data.
- To move. Your personal data is portable – that is, you have the flexibility to transfer Your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example, when the information we hold about You is no longer relevant or incorrect, you can request that Your data be deleted.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In Your request, please make it clear: (i) what personal data is involved; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to apply. For Your protection, we can only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the specific email address you use to send Us your request, and we may need to confirm Your identity before implementing Your request. We will endeavor to comply with Your request as soon as it is reasonably practicable and, in any case, within one month of Your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for the purpose of registration and / or complete any transactions initiated before requesting such change or deletion.
Even if you do not provide personal information through contacts or records, you can still use most of our website. However, you will not be able to complete the contact form, nor access areas of the website that require registration.
If you register, you will have the ability to choose the type of information you need from us, by subscribing to the different services we have or will have, such as, for example, our electronic newsletter.
In the event that you do not need us to communicate with you about the various RENASKIĜI solutions, products, offers, initiatives, or services by email or phone, you can choose the option expressing that you do not want to get any kind of message from us.
In the event that relevant changes are made to the website’s Terms and Conditions or to this Policy, especially if they affect the purposes for which the personal data was processed, Life ALIVE will seek to disclose such changes, using, for this purpose, the communication with the Users of the Site.
However, if you have any questions about the policy, please contact us at email@example.com
We appreciate your comments or questions about this Policy. You can contact us in writing or through our website.
Life Alive, Unipessoal, lda